302.7D CR Mini Hydraulic ExcavatorRequest a Quote
- Engine Model
- Yanmar 3TNV76
- Net Power
- Gross Power
- Rated Net Power (ISO 9249)
- Operating Weight
- Operating Weight with Cab
- Operating Weight with Canopy
- Operating Pressure - Equipment
- Operating Pressure - Travel
- Operating Pressure - Swing
- Auxiliary Circuits - Primary
- 52.2 L/min at 225 bar (13.8 gal/min at 3,263 psi)
- Auxiliary Circuits - Secondary
- 30.8 L/min at 206 bar (8.1 gal/min at 2,988 psi)
- Maximum Bucket Force
- Maximum Stick Force Standard/Long
- 15.4 kN/13.6 kN (3,462 lbf/3,057 lbf)
- Pump Flow @ 2,500 rpm
- Dig Depth
- Lift Height
- Travel Speed
- 2.1 km/h/3.8 km/h (1.30 mph/2.36 mph)
- Boom swing angle (Left)
- Boom swing angle (Right)
- Length of undercarriage
- Maximum dig height
- 4170/4300 mm (13 ft 8 in/14 ft 1 in)
- Maximum digging depth
- 2544/2744 mm (8 ft 4 in/9 ft 0 in)
- Maximum dozer dig depth
- Maximum dozer lift height
- Maximum dump height
- 2840/2970 mm (9 ft 4 in/9 ft 8 in)
- Maximum reach
- 4613/4805 mm (15 ft 1 in/15 ft 10 in)
- Maximum reach at ground level
- 4481/4681 (14 ft 8 in/15 ft 5 in)
- Maximum vertical dig depth
- 1962/2152 mm (6 ft 5 in/7 ft 1 in)
- Minimum front linkage swing radius
- Tail swing radius
- Track width
- Transport length (arm lowered)
Service Refill Capacities
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity
Benefits & Features
Reduced damage - Operator confidence - Increased productivity
Configured without the additional counterweight the 302.7D CR is a true zero tail swing machine with the upper body staying within the width of the undercarriage during rotation. This enables the operator to work within confined areas and concentrate on the work being performed without having to worry about the back of the machine.
The 302.7D CR is designed with a transport weight below 2.7 tonnes (6,000 lb) with cab fitted. This allows lower trailer transportation costs using a standard passenger vehicle (subject to national restrictions).
An optional additional weight increases the machines lifting capability with only a small addition to the overhang. An optional additional counterweight increases the machines lifting capacity with only a small addition to the overhang. (This counterweight is fitted as standard for North America and Australia)
Performance and Durability
Powerful hydraulics - Robust construction - Work tool ready
Auxiliary Hydraulics as Standard Fit
Machine is ‘ready to work.’ Hammer and two way lines complete with quick disconnect fittings are standard. Connections are located close to the tool to reduce hose lengths and any potential damage. Additional lines options are available to further increase machine versatility. Stick and bucket cylinder hoses are protected by routing them through the boom.
100% Pilot Controls
Delivers excellent machine control and lifetime ‘as new’ performance eliminating the need for linkage and cable maintenance.
Automatic Swing Lock
Safe transportation of the machine is aided by the Cat automatic swing lock which locks the machines upper body in place when the control console is raised or the engine is stopped.
Thumb Ready Stick (North American Builds)
Machine is configured with brackets and relief valves for simple and cost effective mounting of a hydraulic thumb.
Ground levelling and finishing applications are fast and easier with the dozer float function engaged making site clean-up much more efficient.
User Friendly Operation
The Cat® 302.7D CR gives the operator a large comfortable space in which to work. The ergonomic control layout, travel pedals and adjustable wrist rests are engineered to minimize operator fatigue and increase productivity.
Both machine upper body swing and boom offset can be controlled simultaneously for faster machine positioning and object handling.
Adjustable Flow Control
Machines configured with proportional auxiliary hydraulics include adjustable hydraulic flow control for even greater tool control. Especially useful with tools such as angling buckets.
Split Front Window
The lower front window section slides into the upper section frame. Both sections are then raised and stored in the roof using a gas assisted mechanism. This allows the operator to position the front window to suit their visibility and ventilation requirements with easy storage.
Easy access for both maintenance and daily inspection
Steel bushings are fitted on all front linkage pivot points including the swing casting, boom, stick and bucket. Designed for long life and easy replacement.
Removable covers in the cab and at the rear of the machine provide easy access to hydraulic system components.
Side Mounted Engine
All daily service points are easily accessed through the large side cover. The engine position also reduces heat and noise transfer into the operator station (cab).
Low operating costs with excellent services and options
Product supported through the Cat dealer and worldwide parts network aimed at minimizing downtime.
- Finance options
- Warranty options
- Maintenance contracts
Help and advice in product and option selection to maximize efficiency and operating profitability
A range of tools is available to take advantage of the machines versatility. All tools are matched to the machine to optimize performance and deliver excellent value through high productivity and long life.
- 1-way and 2-way (combined function) auxiliary hydraulic lines
- 300 mm rubber track
- Canopy with Tip Over Protection (TOPS) ISO 12117
- Dozer blade with float function
- Hydraulic oil cooler
- Maintenance free battery
- Retractable seat belt
- Suspension seat, vinyl covered
- Travel pedals
- Working light mounted to boom
- Additional hydraulic circuit diverted from bucket cylinder
- Auto idle (Standard in North America)
- Bio oil
- Boom check valve
- Cab, radio ready with FOPS ISO 10262 (Level 1), Tip Over Protection (TOPS) ISO 12117, heater/defroster, interior light and windscreen wiper
- Custom color paint
- Ecology drain for engine oil
- Ecology drain for hydraulic tank
- Front screen guard for cab and canopy
- Joystick mounted proportional auxiliary control
- Mechanical quick coupler
- Mirror pack
- Rotating beacon
- Suspension seat, fabric covered
- Thumb ready stick (Standard in North America)