EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT. IT MATTERS.
GOOD EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT MAKES YOUR WHOLE BUSINESS STRONGER.
These days, equipment management matters more than ever. With fierce competition, rising costs and other pressures, your margins are constantly being squeezed.
Effectively managing your equipment can do a lot to reduce your operating costs, improve your operations and strengthen your bottom line. H.O. Penn is ready to help.
We’re working with Cat® Connect and EMServices to bring you technologies and services that help you manage your equipment, get more value from every machine and build a stronger, more competitive business.
TECHNOLOGY MAKES EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT EASIER
Forget about manually filling out checklists and entering numbers on spreadsheets. Today’s technologies can automatically gather the information you need to make smart decisions about your equipment.
Technologies built into today’s construction equipment—including Cat Product Link™—can tell you where your machines are, how much fuel they’re burning, when they need service and more.
That data is transmitted directly to your office via web-based systems like VisionLink®, giving you timely, useful information that helps you make decisions faster, without guesswork.
FOUR WAYS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT
Automated data collection and reporting lets you see what your real costs are, so you can take concrete steps to bring them down.
- Find and eliminate unproductive idle time to reduce fuel costs and limit total machine hours for improved resale value.
- Spot and fix small problems before they develop into major failures to save big on service costs.
- Keep up with maintenance schedules to maximize machine life and reduce total owning and operating costs.
When you can see exactly where your machines are and when they’re due for maintenance, you can make better, more informed decisions.
- Find the best time to bring a machine in for service or preventive repairs.
- Decide how you can move equipment around between jobs so it doesn’t sit idle.
- Determine whether you can take a machine off of a job and still meet your deadline.
Technologies can tell you a lot about how well and how much your people are working…and how they should be working instead.
- Monitor your operators to see who is running their machines like a pro and who could use some more training.
- Allocate service personnel so they stay busy without becoming overtasked.
- Reward good performance to promote employee pride and a culture of safety.
Equipment data helps you deal with day-to-day uncertainties more effectively. You can use it to:
- Track machine locations to help keep your equipment safe and secure.
- Get accurate feedback on your operations to make tighter, more competitive bids.
- Decide when to replace older equipment to get the most advantageous deal for your business.
- Maintain regulatory compliance to avoid fines and complications.
THE BEST EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT RESOURCE: YOUR CAT DEALER.
FIVE LEVELS OF EMSERVICES
With three levels of EMSERVICES to choose from, you’ll get all the support you want, without paying for services you don’t need.
|Inform||Inform provides you with valuable machine data, plus the tools to turn that data into useful information. You get regular reports, specialized software, analysis tools and access to automated services from your Cat dealer.|
|Advise||Advise adds analysis and consultation services delivered by your dealer’s expert Condition Monitoring Analysts. You’ll not only get information based on your machine data, you’ll also receive proactive recommendations to prevent equipment issues.|
|Partner||Partner offers high-level consultative and customized services that enable your Cat dealer to take over most or all of your equipment management responsibilities. Services may include risk and gain sharing agreements, performance guarantees and more.|
At H.O. Penn, we know construction equipment like no one else.
Cat EMServices puts our knowledge and expertise to work with the latest equipment management technologies to help you reduce operating costs and get more value from your equipment.
We work together to give you a package of technologies and services that fits the unique challenges of your business.
Ask us about EMServices today. We’ll get you the services and technologies you need to manage your equipment so it delivers the maximum value at the lowest possible operating costs.
IMPROVE YOUR EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT WITH CAT EMSERVICES
Good equipment management, enabled by today’s technologies, makes your business more competitive.
Learn how EMServices can work with you to put together an equipment management program built to help you reduce costs, improve operations and boost your bottom line.