Emissions Compliance Requires Partnering with an Educated Advisor
Throughout the country and within our local and state governments, emissions requirements are rapidly changing. Compliance with emissions regulations is mandatory and lack of compliance can cost you money, time and lost opportunities.
The good news is that H.O. Penn has the knowledge, experience and solutions to bring your vehicle, machine or fleet in compliance with the most current regulations. We recognize that each of our customers’ emissions needs are unique and require a tailored approach to optimize the life of your assets. That is why we have resources committed to individually working with you to determine an overall emissions compliance plan.
H.O. Penn’s personnel are prepared to sit with you to discuss the bid specifications, laws or rules/regulations requiring emissions compliance. Once the problem is clearly defined, you will be provided with the most cost-effective solutions to gain and sustain compliance.
Our emissions solutions are designed to help you:
- Keep compliance costs to a minimum
- Extend the life of your machines
- Protect your current business
- Prepare for future opportunities
- Limit downtime while retrofits, repowers or engine upgrades are performed
No matter what make, model or age of your equipment, we have a solution to meet your needs.
For more information, contact your H.O. Penn Product Support Sales Representative (PSSR)
Emissions Solution Definitions
- Engine Repower
- Emission Upgrade Groups (EUG)
- Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF)
- Diesel Oxidation Catalysts (DOC)
- NY State Diesel Emissions Law Fact Sheet
- NYC Local Law 77
- Westchester County Department of Health
- NY State DEC – DERA Part 248
- CT Deisel Emissions Reduction Initiatives
For more information click on the picture below.