Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF)
What It Is
A Diesel Particulate Filter is designed to reduce emissions of particulate matter, carbon monoxide and hydrocarbons. This solution can be used to bring a range of diesel engines into regulatory compliance.
How It Works
A series of alternately blocked channels forces exhaust gasses to flow through the channel walls, where particulates are physically captured and chemical reactions take place. Carbon monoxide and hydrocarbons are converted into carbon dioxide and water. Backpressure is reduced through a process of passive regeneration that automatically removes excess particulate matter.
What It Does
- Particulate Matter Reduction Up To 90 Percent
- Carbon Monoxide Reduction Up To 90 Percent
- Hydrocarbon Reduction Up To 90 Percent
- Diagnostic Module For Continuous Backpressure & Exhaust Temperature Monitoring
- Warning Indicators & Data Storage For System Protection
- Alarm Notification For High Backpressure Levels