New Cat® Cold Planers For Sale
Cat Cold Planers set the standard for the paving industry with the most efficient, best-protected rotor drive systems. At H.O. Penn, we carry the latest selection of Cat machines to serve contractors across Connecticut and New York. Our vast product line includes construction, paving and power generation equipment that's ready to tackle your toughest projects. Run a new Cat Cold Planer and experience the superior performance and reliability of Caterpillar®.
Feel the Power
Shift after shift, Cat Cold planners put in the work with peak torque and precise control. Whether you're working on an urban highway or a country road, a new Cat cold Planer is designed to deliver exceptional value. These machines send high horsepower to the rotor efficiently for maximum output. Plus, a responsive load control system keeps the engine speed at almost peak torque for the toughest cutting jobs.
You can rely on Cat cutter bits to last longer and provide precise control of moldboard pressure. An innovative design will help improve uptime and production, leaving behind clean milled surfaces at a specific grade and slope.
Our New Cat Cold Planers for Sale
At H.O. Penn, we carry a diverse range of new cold planers to fit your needs. Each machine in our fleet delivers unmatched durability and reliability, including the following:
- PM102 Track Undercarriage: With the Cat C7 Engine with ACERT Technology, this model offers enhanced power and performance for the toughest applications.
- PM102 Wheel Undercarriage: Like its track undercarriage counterpart, this machine is designed for high production and long life.
- PM620: In a single pass, the half-lane PM620 performs controlled full-depth removal of asphalt and concrete.
- PM622: Comparable to the PM620, this milling machine offers high maneuverability for removal of concrete and asphalt pavements.
- PM820: With a slightly larger operating width than the PM620 and PM622, this model conducts full-depth removal in one pass.
- PM822: Take on your toughest asphalt removal projects with the high-performance PM822 model.
- PM825: With a 10-foot operating width, the PM825 is ideal for removing concrete efficiently in a single pass.
Your Cat Parts and Services Expert
For more than 90 years, H.O. Penn has offered extensive service expertise in Cat products. Today, we carry a vast inventory of genuine parts and provide industry-leading knowledge, delivering the parts you need to get the job done.
Our team of factory-authorized technicians provide quality repair services at our six locations in lower New York and Connecticut. Our state-of-the-art shops include overhead hoists and special tools for faster service. We know what downtime can mean for your business, and we're here to keep you up and running at your best.
New Cat Cold Planers for Sale in New York and Connecticut
H.O. Penn is proud to be your exclusive supplier of Cat Cold Planers. Let us help you grow your business and enhance the quality of your work with the best selection of new equipment. Have a question to ask us or want more information about our products? If so, use our contact form or call 845-448-0018 today!