H.O. Penn Has The Machine To Meet Your Rental Needs
H.O. Penn can provide long- and short-term rental of heavy and light equipment for New York and Connecticut customers. Whether you are renting to temporarily expand your capabilities after landing a one-off contract, or to fill in for equipment that’s down for repairs, H.O. Penn has the machinery you need to get the job done right. Our rental units come fully serviced and ready for use, and they feature low hours and the affordable cost of ownership you expect from quality Cat® equipment. We have a large selection of heavy equipment for rent suitable for a wide range of jobs, from roadwork, site development and snow removal to vertical construction.
Select a model from the product families below and add to your cart to request a quote from our responsible and knowledgeable rental staff.
Please call 1-888-RENT-CAT for machine rentalsGet A Free Quote!
Select a model from the product families below and add to your cart to request a quote from our responsible and knowledgeable rental staff. Follow the links on this page to learn about our current inventory of rentals:
- Articulated trucks: Cat articulated trucks offer automotive-style comfort, with simple controls and a specially engineered operator station that prevents fatigue and keeps your team productive, even on a long shift. We rent the 730C2 and 745 models — reliable performers with fuel-efficient ACERT™ engine technology for lower operating costs.
- Asphalt pavers: Cat engineers its asphalt pavers for versatility at any job site. Our rental fleet includes the AP255E, a compact model ideal for urban applications, and the larger AP1055F, a high-production unit capable of taking on big jobs such as airport runways, highways and parking lots.
- Backhoe loaders: Count on Cat backhoe loaders for any application requiring digging, trenching, back-filling or material handling. The company’s products are the ideal rental solution for general construction, demolition, landscaping and roadwork. We currently rent the 420F2/420F2 IT, 430F2/430F2 IT and 450F models.
- Compact track and multi-terrain loaders: All Cat compact track and multi-terrain loaders feature an advanced undercarriage that offers excellent traction and stability. Our construction equipment rental fleet includes options for any job, including those in remote areas and rough terrain.
- Compactors: Choose a Cat compactor for leveling, finishing, waste management and other applications where fast, cost-effective compaction is a necessity. Our rental fleet includes vibratory rollers, tandem rollers and soil compactors — all of which feature a small footprint for easy transport to your work site.
- Dozers: Cat dozers range in size from micro to large models. An extensive selection of attachments — and the ability to quickly switch between tools — makes them highly versatile, whatever the task entails. Our rental fleet is easy to use and train new staff on, making it the perfect choice for one-off jobs requiring a fast turnaround time.
- Excavators: We rent a large selection of Cat excavators, ranging from the 23.5 horsepower 303.5E2 CR — ideal for light construction and residential landscaping work — to the heavy-duty 374F L. All machines are well-maintained and come equipped with everything you need to get started.
- Skid steer loaders: Cat skid steers are a compact alternative to the company’s track loaders. Our rental units offer performance and safety without compromising ease-of-use. Several models are available, with operating capacities from 1,500 to 3,700 pounds and a variety of vertical and radial lift configurations.
- Telehandlers: Telehandlers combine the features of a forklift and a boom lift, effectively doing the work of two machines at once. For this reason, they offer a great way to get the most out of your rental budget. Available models include the Cat TL1055D, TL1255D, TL642D and TL943D.
- Wheel excavators: Cat wheel excavators are capable of taking on nearly anything their tracked counterparts can, but with the advantage of being more economical to move within and between job sites. As a result, they’re an excellent option for renting — one that will save you money while increasing your productivity.
- Wheel loaders: A true industry mainstay, Cat wheel loaders can be found hard at work on job sites around the world. The H.O. Penn heavy equipment rental fleet includes several models ranging from compact to large. Choose a Cat machine to benefit from world-class efficiency and versatile material handling performance.
If you’re looking for high-quality heavy equipment rentals near you, look no further than H.O. Penn — Downstate New York and Connecticut’s exclusive Cat dealer and your best choice for all your temporary equipment needs.
You can Count on H.O. Penn for all Your Jobsite Rental Needs
Not only can you count on H.O. Penn Stores to have high quality, low-hour Cat and top brands construction equipment and attachment rentals, along with paving equipment rentals, but we also have something no other rental store has: the Caterpillar® name.
H.O. Penn locations are equipped with new and used Cat equipment and other top brands construction equipment — all maintained by our expert mechanics. With our heavy equipment rentals, you can have all the tools you need to get the job done right. Plus, you’ll get the quick response you need, along with an experienced staff.
Here are a few good reasons to rent from H.O. Penn:
ACCESS CONVENIENT LOCATIONS
If you’re looking for a heavy equipment rental near you, we make it simple. We have store locations across New York and Connecticut, including in the following cities:
- Newington, CT
- Holtsville, NY
- Bloomingburg, NY
- Bronx, NY
- Poughkeepsie, NY
All our storefronts also include preventative and repair service, so if your machinery is down and needs repairs, our teams can find you the best heavy-duty equipment rental for your work, as well as fix your equipment so that it’s ready to go as soon as possible. With our inventory of parts, which you can explore on The Cat Parts Store, we make it a hassle-free process to repair older, experienced models.
MINIMIZE COSTLY BREAKDOWNS
Our fleet of rental construction equipment is loaded with newer, reliable units that are put through a rigorous maintenance routine by Caterpillar Certified Service Technicians prior to each rental to assure the most productive and reliable equipment possible when it reaches your job site. With our heavy-duty equipment rentals on your side, you can expect to undo the delays of your original machine’s breakdown and reach your deadline.
GET YOUR JOB COMPLETED MORE EFFICIENTLY
Expect the latest technology from H.O. Penn. We have the best selection of Cat construction equipment for rent in New York and Connecticut, including everything you need to take on the most difficult jobs efficiently. Whether you’re looking for power generators or construction equipment, we have it all. From articulated trucks and asphalt pavers to backhoe loaders and multi-terrain loaders.
NO CAPITAL INVESTMENT
Cat equipment rental can free up your business’ capital. An expense is only incurred for the equipment when it is needed for a particular job. The extra capital you save through renting equipment from H.O. Penn can be applied to the other demands in your business so you can grow profitably. Release your business from the costs associated with equipment ownership, from storage to maintenance.
ELIMINATE STORAGE COSTS
No need to maintain a storage yard with heavy-duty equipment rentals from H.O. Penn. Just give us a call or simply drop off the equipment at the nearest H.O. Penn location when you’ve finished using it. We’ll take care of the equipment storage, which saves you time and money now and later. With your savings, you can focus on expanding your team of operators, increasing your customer base and more.
INCREASE YOUR BORROWING POWER
Heavy equipment rentals won’t appear as a liability on your business’ balance sheet. So renting can actually increase your borrowing power by offering a better ratio of assets to liabilities. It’s a significant benefit when you’re replacing a piece of equipment that’s integral to your day-to-day tasks, repairing damage to your headquarters after a storm or managing your company during your off-season.
ERASE EQUIPMENT OBSOLESCENCE
Equipment ownership can be costly, from fueling to storage and routine maintenance to repairs. The value of equipment depreciates over time — but with heavy-duty equipment rentals, that’s a non-issue for you. Renting from H.O. Penn allows you to use the latest technology equipment without the concern of costly depreciation. No more trying to get the job done with old, worn-out equipment, which can lead to other drawbacks in the form of lowered productivity, decreased turnaround times and more.
TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT
In every operation, there are essential pieces of equipment to your business. Now that you have some older machinery, you may be considering buying a new model of it and would like to operate it on your job to make sure it suits you before making that potential purchase. What better way to thoroughly try out equipment than to rent a similar machine from the large selection of heavy equipment rentals at Penn Rents?
SUPPLEMENT YOUR CORE FLEET
Your job requirements are always changing, and you need to stay up with your customers’ demands. You may not always have the right equipment to get the job done, but we do. Rely on H.O. Penn to quickly supply the heavy-duty equipment you need to get the job done. With our expansive inventory of heavy equipment rentals near you, you’re free to bid on specialized projects, letting you build your customer base and reputation in your service area, which can lead to even more work for you and your team.
EXPECT RESPONSIVE SERVICE
No matter your requirements or worksite demands, our team can knowledgeably consult you on construction equipment rentals and applications. We will work to become your trusted rental source and make your job easier, recommending equipment models that match your needs. Whether you’re looking to try before you buy, supplement down machinery or handle a specialized project, our team can and will help.
In addition to providing the best selection of heavy equipment rentals in New York, H.O. Penn offers flexible rates that put Cat equipment within the reach of every contractor. Daily, weekly, monthly or longer rentals are available along with competitive rates, on-site delivery, and fast, knowledgeable service. Big or small, H.O. Penn rents it all. We also sell new equipment from all of our top brand vendors.
RENTAL STORE – CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT RENTAL
H.O. Penn Rentals offers Cat equipment rental and other brand-name rental equipment and specialized tools to meet all of your job site needs. And because we rent newer equipment that is fully serviced by expert mechanics, it is ready to work when you are.
H.O. Penn Rental Store
225 Richard Street
Newington, CT 06111
Find a Heavy-Duty Equipment Rental for Your Next Project
At H.O. Penn, we bring more than 80 years of experience to heavy-duty equipment rentals. We know our inventory inside and out, providing you with a customer-focused experience based on honesty, integrity and excellence. As well, we deliver competitive heavy equipment rental rates alongside the power and performance of Cat machinery for any job.
Get ready for your next project — or restart work on your current one — by exploring our heavy equipment rentals near you today.Get A Free Quote!