SERVICE EXCELLENCE – CAT REPAIR NEW YORK AND CONNECTICUT
Find a service location here
With the most highly-trained service technicians, H.O. Penn provides quality construction equipment repairs with guaranteed workmanship. H.O. Penn has five state-of-the-art shop facilities throughout New York and Connecticut. Our shops are equipped with overhead hoists and special tooling which allows us to get your equipment in and out quickly.
Quality Construction Equipment Repair You Can Count On
H.O. Penn makes every effort to ensure that through each stage of repair, your construction equipment’s fluid systems are kept contamination free. These contamination control standards have been implemented throughout H.O. Penn — wherever you are served!
Emergency Field Service Available
H.O. Penn knows that you work against tight deadlines. When you need field service, we have over 60 technicians with modern field service trucks which are only a phone call away. Each heavy-duty truck is equipped with a crane, cutting torch, air compressor, cell phone, laptop computer with diagnostic software plus a variety of specialized Cat tools — truly a shop on wheels! Turn to H.O. Penn for repairs of Cat® construction equipment and other brands of machines. Bulldozer repair, excavator repair… we repair it all. H.O. Penn’s heavy equipment repair capabilities are second to none.
Cost-Saving Solutions for the Construction Industry
As a contractor, subcontractor or other operator in the construction industry, you know how critical it is to maintain low operating costs. Having the right equipment is essential, and if that equipment is inefficient or frequently down, it quickly eats into your profits. That’s where H.O. Penn’s fleet management solutions come in. Fast and cost-effective heavy equipment repair is an important component of this, but by being proactive with regular service, you can better predict when repairs will be needed and schedule accordingly. Here are some of the ways H.O. Penn can save you money:
- Equipment rebuilds: A Cat certified rebuild of your engine, transmission, driveshaft, axle, radiator or other component can add new life to aging equipment. A rebuild can save you thousands of dollars in heavy equipment repair by effectively restoring key wearable components to factory condition.
- Scheduled oil sampling: The Cat Scheduled Oil Sampling (SOS) program gives you a close up look at the health of your heavy equipment, allowing you to get the most out of your engine, transmission and hydraulic components by scheduling repairs more effectively.
Certified rebuilds and the Cat SOS program are only two of the reasons why H.O. Penn is the leader in construction equipment repair for lower New York and Connecticut. Other advantages of doing business with us include:
* Highly trained and experienced service staff
* State-of-the-art facilities and diagnostic equipment
* Conveniently located across Connecticut, New York and Long Island
* Round-the-clock emergency service available
* “Shops on Wheels” – Our field service vehicles are capable of handling most repairs in the field
* Complete Air Conditioning Service
* Dedicated to quick response, effective communication and a job done right the first time to lower your cost per hour
* Commitment to effective contamination control procedures throughout all of our repair facilities
For cold weather starting tips please reference this Cat manual Cold Weather Recommendations.