H.O. Penn Power Systems offers a wide range of Cat® diesel powered mobile generators rentals from 20 to 2000 kW. Rental units are available in sound attenuated, trailerized packages for ease of mobility and quick dispatch. All units include on-board fuel tanks and can be equipped with paralleling capability, auto start/stop controls, and dual voltage. We also provide load bank rentals, cables and distribution boxes, liquid chillers, transfer switches, and auxiliary transfer switches. Factory trained technicians are available for installing and removing your mobile generator.
Click here for current rental inventory
Why Rent a Generator?
Renting a power generator from H.O. Penn is smart choice for many businesses. Some of the reasons our clients in New York rent a power generator, heater or a/c unit from us include the following:
- Temporary expansion: If you’re a manufacturer expanding production to meet a one-off order or if you’ve been displaced from your facility for repairs or renovations, renting a generator set is a cost-effective way to power a temporary workspace. Likewise, you can also add an a/c or heater unit to keep your staff comfortable while they work.
- Remote work: Construction companies, film crews and other operations working far from a normal power source often rely on our rental generator sets. We offer models that are easily portable for deployment in hard-to-get-to spots.
- Lighting: Keep your crew working around the clock with a generator and lighting rig from H.O. Penn. Our rental products are also useful for special events and other outdoor activities.
- Disaster recovery: When Hurricane Sandy hit the East Coast in October 2012, H.O. Penn generators were essential in powering the area’s recovery. Our entire fleet of rental generators was busy 24/7 supplying over 100MW of power to rescue crews.
Mobile Generators Offer The Power You Need
For all your mobile power needs, H.O. Penn offers reliable Cat generators that are cost-effective and better for the environment. We can help you select a unit suitable for:
- Planned Maintenance During Plant Shutdowns
- Special Events
- Utility Power Outages
- Motion Picture Production Projects
- Disaster Recovery
- Prime Power
- Black Start Power Requirements
- Utility Load Management
- Construction Projects
Go Green, rent environmentally friendly Cat® Tier 4i generators today!
H.O. Penn is a specialist in temperature control applications including heating, cooling and dehumidification. Chillers, air conditioners, cooling towers, heaters and dehumidifiers from H.O. Penn can help you through power failures, maintenance shutdowns, seasonal demand peaks or summer waves. We’ll help you:
- Maintain optimum process temperatures for performance and profit.
- Control humidity in critical spaces.
- Cool work spaces to keep employees comfortable and productive.
- Create pleasant environments for parties and special events.
- Electronics manufacturing
- Food & beverage packaging
- Pharmaceutical & chemical production
- Dehumidification for construction drying, mold prevention
- Seasonal warehouse cooling & heating
- Computer/data center climate control
- Seasonal or emergency comfort cooling and heating
SULLAIR AIR COMPRESSORS
H.O. Penn Power Systems provides a comprehensive line of Sullair trailer mounted air compression equipment all powered by Cat Engines. These units, with discharge pressures ranging from 80 psi to 350 psi, use the respected Sullair rotary screw compressor, known for reliability and durability. Oil-free and oil-flooded models are available. Each unit has high/low pressure control valves, electronic engine controls and protective shutdown switches. Both diesel and electric drive units are available.
Gary Mazut for your Power System needs in:
State of Connecticut
Jeanine Iavarone for your Power System needs In:
Eric Santiago for your Power Systems needs in:
Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx
Pat Cobb for your Power System needs in:
New York Counties; Orange, Rockland Sullivan, Ulster, Dutchess, Putnam, Westchester