Do the right thing to earn trust and build sound long-term relationships with our Customers, Employees, Owners, and our other key stakeholder groups.
- Be honest
- Be fair and consistent with all
- Fulfill all legal & moral responsibilities by doing what is right
- Everyone demonstrate leadership by proactively and consistently holding ourselves and others responsible and accountable
Financial stability and growth for our Customers, Employees, Owners, and our other key stakeholder groups.
- Consistently provide superior value
- Everyone contributes directly and/or indirectly to profitable growth
- Reduce inefficiencies, effectively control costs and make optimal use of company assets
- Continually strengthen and improve ourselves and other employees
- Everyone demonstrate meaningful recognition of others for their contributions to our succes
Continually creating and discovering opportunities and implementing solutions that generate positive change for profitable growth.
- Proactively seek out and adopt innovative solutions with our customers
- Continually seek, improve and share ideas to capitalize on opportunities
- Encourage and recognize forward thinking and creativity that provides meaningful value
- Respond quickly by creatively adapting in new and successful ways
- Take intelligent risks and continuously learn from the results
Demonstrating exceptional performance that continuously meets or exceeds expectations of our Customers, Employees, Owners and our other key stakeholder groups.
- Deliver what we promise in a timely and professional manner
- Consistently do things right the first time
- Anticipate needs and consistently provide solutions that meet those needs
- Correctly prioritize work and effectively complete what is most important
- Continually improve our performance, productivity and processes
A positive, productive and fulfilling all-win work environment for our Customers, Employees, Owners and our other key stakeholder groups.
- Demonstrate respect toward all by communicating with and treating people in a timely and professional manner
- Perform in ways that help achieve company expectations through clear communications, committed actions and follow-up
- Openly listen, cooperate and seek solutions that benefit all without fear of reprisal
- Demonstrate winning teamwork by interacting with all in ways that generate high productivity and high morale
- Display and encourage personal initiative through proactive and effective sharing of information
Featured News From H.O. Penn
Jump To Sections: What Is an Excavator Used For? How Do You Operate an Excavator? How to Transport an Excavator How To Clean an Excavator How to Maintain an Excavator Trust Cat Excavators Like all earthmoving equipment, excavators play a key role in construction and landscaping. While excavators are commonly associated with digging foundations, they’re […]
Become a Penn Pride Insider