Oil and Gas
New Cat® Oil and Gas Power in NY and CT
The oil and gas industry requires equipment that can perform flawlessly under extreme conditions — failure is not an option when drilling a well or extracting materials from the earth! For more than 80 years, Caterpillar® has been helping companies like yours acquire the equipment needed to get the job done quickly, efficiently and safely.
As the exclusive Cat® dealer for southern New York and Connecticut, H.O. Penn can supply your business with a wide assortment of Cat oil and gas power system equipment along with comprehensive service and support.
CG137-12 Oilfield Gas Generator Set
- 230 in
- 89 in
- 102.3 in
- 196 in
- 84.8 in
- 89.6 in
Power Grid Stabilization (PGS) Heavy Duty (HD)
- Container with Trailer - Length
- 37.93 ft
- Container with Trailer - Width
- 8.73 ft
- Container with Trailer - Height
- 12.99 ft
We Offer Oil and Gas Generators for Sale and Much More
The Cat product lineup combined with our knowledge of the region's oil and gas operations enable us to serve the equipment needs for all essential aspects of the industry:
- Land drilling and production: Cat engines have been staples at drilling sites around the world for many years. They feature a robust design that enables you to operate them at low speed without sacrificing performance — which helps to extend engine life. The newest Cat models provide maximum fuel efficiency and also meet today's stringent emissions guidelines.
- Well service: Oilfield well stimulation operations are among the most complex and demanding in the industry. We offer high-performing engines for well service tasks that will make the process so much easier. You'll find a variety of pump, blender, mixer and truck engines that are up to the challenge. Many can run on just about any fuel source, including natural gas, diesel, propane and even crude.
- Offshore drilling and production: Offshore drilling equipment requires a reliable power supply. You can count on H.O. Penn for new Cat oil and gas generators with a rated capacity for various offshore products. They can serve equally well as a primary and standby power source. We also carry robust offshore production engines in a wide range of power output capacities.
- Gas compression: Cat engines for gas compression applications provide precise control over all essential performance parameters for efficient, reliable operation. And with the advanced engine protection features designed and installed by Caterpillar, you get the benefit of reduced preventive maintenance requirements and longer intervals between overhauls. They can also run on a variety of fuels, including natural, field and wellhead gas, as well as propane and coal bed methane.
Our Support Services Will Help You Get the Most Out of Your Oil and Gas Power Systems
At H.O. Penn Power Systems, we have the expertise to help you choose the right product from our huge selection of new generator sets for sale, as well as engines and other essential power generation equipment. We can also provide timely onsite service and maintenance to keep your machines running smoothly and reduce the likelihood of unexpected breakdowns.
Check Out All of Our Oil and Gas Power Systems for Sale
Take a closer look at our selection of new oil and gas generators, engines and other equipment solutions. Feel free to contact us for more information or to request a quote.