Remanufactured Caterpillar Parts from H.O. Penn
When you need a replacement part for your heavy equipment, a remanufactured component can often be just as good as a new one. In most cases, Cat® remanufactured parts offer the same performance as new parts at a fraction of the cost, all while reducing the impact on the environment. Unlike manufacturers of other brands, Cat remanufactured components consist of genuine Cat materials and feature the same warranty as new Cat parts.
At H.O. Penn, we’re able to offer one of the most extensive selections of Cat remanufactured parts in the region. Through the parts.cat.com online store and our vast dealer network, we can help you find the part you need to get your equipment up and running with minimal downtime.
The Benefits of Using Cat® Reman Parts
Remanufacturing embraces the opportunities for renewed growth and change in industry practices. The Cat reman program continues to find new ways to recycle, reuse and reduce parts and materials that would have otherwise have ended up in a landfill. Using the reman process, Caterpillar minimizes waste, reduces greenhouse gases and lowers the demand for raw materials.
Some of the primary advantages of using Cat reman parts include:
- Cost reduction: Our remanufacturing expertise significantly lowers operating costs without affecting your machine’s overall performance and reliability.
- Environmental impact: The Cat reman program uses considerably fewer resources to remanufacture an equipment component than the amount it takes to build a new one. Remanufacturing significantly lowers the volume flow of materials and reduces pollution.
- Wide selection: Our reman parts selection covers drive trains, cooling units, fuel systems, electrical components, basic engine components, hydraulics and much more.
The Caterpillar Reman Division
Once a returned part arrives at a reman location, factory-trained technicians strip it down to the core and begin a strict inspection procedure to determine if it meets the highest Cat equipment standards. Accepted parts undergo a thorough cleaning before the conversion process begins. Each piece then endures advanced salvage techniques that use the same meticulous engineering processes as new Cat parts and equipment.
The Cat reman program offers several benefits:
- Over 68,000 items are in inventory.
- Reman parts comply with stringent OEM standards.
- An average of 98% of all parts orders are delivered within 24 hours.
- Reman parts are available with the same warranty as new parts.
- Parts meet OEM specifications.
Purchase Cat Reman Parts From H.O. Penn Today
H.O. Penn offers new and remanufactured Cat parts out of six convenient locations in Southern New York and Connecticut. Stop by one of our locations or contact us online today to learn more about how we can help meet your parts needs.