DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A WINNING TEAM?
H.O. Penn Machinery Co. is the Caterpillar® dealer for Metro New York and Connecticut and has been dedicated to outstanding customer service for more than 90 years. We sell and service Caterpillar’s full line of Construction Equipment, Paving Equipment, Generators, Industrial Engines, and Truck and Marine Engines.
We have over 400 employees working in our five branch locations:
- Poughkeepsie, NY
- Bloomingburg, NY
- Bronx, NY
- Holtsville, NY (on Long Island)
- Newington, CT
Our vision is to be a high performing company with the goal of being the recognized leader in every industry we serve. We are committed to living by our values: Ethical, Success, Innovation, Quality and Communication and finding “All-Win” solutions for all of our stakeholders. It is the Managing By Values® Process that differentiates H.O. Penn.
H.O. Penn offers highly attractive compensation with outstanding benefits.
Types of Careers at H.O. Penn
With six locations across New York and Connecticut, we offer a variety of positions, which include the following areas:
- Human Resources
Our team members also specialize in several areas, including rentals, parts and more.
The Values of H.O. Penn Machinery
At H.O. Penn, it’s vital that our family of employees share in our defining values, which include:
- Ethical: Our staff is fair, honest and accountable. We always do what’s right, building long-term relationships with companies throughout our local community.
- Success: Like Caterpillar employees, we look for ways to best use our time and resources, as well as how to improve ourselves to serve our clients better.
- Innovation: We promote forward-thinking. It lets us offer innovative solutions to customers, plus pushes the value we provide to companies forward.
- Quality: For all jobs at H.O. Penn, there is a commitment to exceptional performance, exceeding expectations and excelling when it comes to professional growth.
- Communication: We support a positive, all-win work environment that emphasizes respect and courtesy, as well as going the extra mile to achieve goals.
With our values, we continue to help our customers build a better tomorrow at H.O. Penn Machinery.
The Managing By Values® Approach
Our dedication to our customers is why we’ve adopted the Managing By Values® approach, which consists of three overarching steps:
- Define values that coordinate with mission and vision.
- Communicate defined values to the entire organization.
- Align defined values to work practices.
In the more than 20 years since introducing Managing By Values®, we noticed significant gains in our performance and service, as well as employee offerings.
At H.O. Penn, we’re a company that means what we say — we believe in our values, and we embody them every day as we assist customers and each other. When you become a part of our team, it’s not just an opportunity for you to apply your knowledge to a role you love. It’s also a chance to build on your skills and expand them to new areas in your professional career.
Join the growing team at H.O. Penn Machinery today!