Caterpillar Generator Service in NY & CT
Generators are among the most critical equipment used in many industries because they provide the power required to operate. Many construction, agriculture, forestry and manufacturing applications depend on generators to power their essential resources. When your primary, standby or backup power systems malfunction, you must get them running right away before losing valuable production time.
H.O. Penn understands how critical a smooth-running power system is to your business and choosing the best generator option for your emergency is important. We offer generator repairs, regular maintenance, and preventive maintenance plans for all your power systems components, including round-the-clock emergency service. Our highly skilled technicians use the most modern tools and procedures to ensure your generator service jobs get done right.
Types of Generator Services We Offer
Whether you bring your generator equipment to one of our convenient facilities or require emergency power systems service at your location, our team has the tools to get your machinery back in prime condition quickly and cost-effectively. In addition to covering Cat® power generation equipment, we can service and repair all other makes and models, including Honda, Kohler, Kubota and more.
With over 60 technicians equipped with advanced service trucks, we can offer some of the industry’s most elite repair and maintenance services. We use remanufactured or genuine new Cat parts to ensure the highest-quality performance. Our team can also help you develop the optimal preventive maintenance programs for your specific machinery.
Some of the generator services we furnish include:
- Packaged repair solutions: We offer diesel and gas generator overhaul kits to match your power generation system’s unique needs.
- Component rebuilds: A Cat Certified rebuild often provides a faster and more economical solution than an entire replacement. We’ll visually inspect, completely dismantle and inspect each of your generator’s components to determine its functionality and operating ability.
- Fuel system cleaning: Comprehensive fuel system cleaning removes dirt, debris and other harmful particles that keep your power generation equipment from running optimally.
- Load bank testing: A load bank generator test subjects your generator to various load conditions to determine how your equipment reacts to the power draw.
- Switchgear and circuit breaker testing: We offer multiple transfer switch services, switchgear maintenance and circuit breaker testing to ensure your system stays in top condition.
Advantages of Partnering With H.O. Penn for Your Repair and Maintenance Needs
At H.O. Penn, one of our primary service goals is to complete fast, cost-effective repair solutions. We recommend what’s best for your machinery over the long haul instead of performing quick fixes that don’t last. We can troubleshoot all types of generators and power equipment to determine the exact nature of the issue.
Several of the factors that set us apart from the competition include:
- A highly experienced and knowledgeable service staff.
- State-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and repair facilities.
- Multiple locations across New York and Connecticut.
- Round-the-clock emergency service options.
- Field service vehicles that are capable of handling most repairs.
Contact the Experts at H.O. Penn for Generator Service Today
Since 1921, H.O. Penn has provided superior heavy equipment solutions throughout New York and Connecticut, including world-class generator service. Stop by one of our convenient locations:
- Poughkeepsie, NY (corporate headquarters)
- Holtsville, NY
- Bronx, NY
- Bloomingburg, NY
- Newington, CT
- Medford, NY
Call 845-448-0018 or contact us online today to learn more about how we can support your operation.